Use shop towels, sending to an industrial laundry service with rags or squeegees.
Medium and Large Spills:
· Clean larger oil spills with a hydrophobic mop, Pig, pad or squeegee/dust pan for spills containing oil. Wring out into a dedicated mop bucket labeled as “Waste Oil.” Hydrophobic mops will not pick up antifreeze
· Use a regular mop for spills containing antifreeze. Wring out into a dedicated mop bucket labeled as “Waste Antifreeze.”
· Do not reuse regular mop water over and over (use once).
· Use a shop towel to clean up any residuals on the floor
· Floors may be wet mopped only after using the above methods. Dispose of mop water to the sanitary sewer as long as it meets local discharge limits (pH is not too high).